STSI Punjab Laptop Scholarship (Phase-I) Session 2023-2022
Standard Testing Service Islamabad STSI invites applications from suitable candidates to award Laptops, Tabs, and Scholarships for session 2023-2022 Phase-1. Check details of STSI Punjab Laptop Scholarship Session 2023-2022 in Urdu. These laptops and scholarships are for those students who are studying in Middle, Matric and Intermediate classes. Students of DAE can also apply for laptop scholarships. Read more for further information about how to Apply for STSI Punjab Laptop Scholarship Session 2023-2022.
also read: Sidra Niazi gets married to Osman Khalid Butt?
Details of STSI Laptops and Scholarships 2023
Total laptops and scholarships offered in STSI Punjab Laptop Scholarship (Phase-I) Session 2023-2022 are as under;
- Total No. of Laptops = 100
- Total No. of Scholarships = 100 (10,000/-)
Must read: AIOU Online Admission Form 2023 A Guide for Students
STSI Punjab Laptop and Scholarship Scheme 2023
All the students of Middle, Matric, FA, and DAE are advised to apply for the STSI scholarship and laptop separately. The online applications will be entertained. Selected applicants will be appearing in the written test total marks 100 and passing marks of STSI Laptops and Scholarships will be 50%. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the last date to Apply for STSI Punjab Laptop Scholarship Session 2023-2022 is March 12, 2023. STSI Punjab Laptop Scholarship Session 2023-2022 details in Urdu.
Written Test Syllabus
STSI will conduct a written test of a total of 100 marks for Punjab Laptop Scholarship Session 2023-2022, containing MCQs in the following subjects.
- English 45%
- Basic Maths 10%
- General science 10%
- Current Affairs/General Knowledge 25%
- Urdu/Islamiat 10%
Eligibility criteria for STSI Punjab Laptop Scholarship (Phase-I) Session 2023-2022 is as under;
- Middle Pass,
- Matric Pass or Student of Matric
- Intermediate Pass or Student of FA
- DAE Student
- Domicile/Form-B of any district of Punjab.
- Must pass the written test with 50% marks.
How to Apply
- Applicants/Students have to apply online through STSI official website.
- Submit the applications separately for scholarships and laptops.
- The last date to apply for the scheme is March 12, 2023.
- STSI’s written test date will be held on April 25, 2023.