Have you passed the SSC annual exams and looking for admission to Sindh government colleges? Read the complete guidelines given below. This article will help you with the SECCAP general admission policy that Sindh colleges follow for intermediate admissions.
SECCAP Sindh Government Colleges Admission Policy 2022
So, all the interested students who are eligible to take online admissions in the Sindh Colleges are advised to read this article carefully. Here you can get complete detail about SECCAP eligibility criteria, required documents, merit calculation, and other SECCAP admissions details.
Eligibility Criteria for Sindh Colleges Admissions
- SSC/Technical Board/G.C.E O-level exams or equivalent
- Students who have passed the above-mentioned exams during the last three years before 2022. However, colleges will deduct the 5 marks for each year gap from the total marks to determine the merit.
- G.C.E (O-Level) candidates must have passed English, Urdu, Pak Studies, Islamiat, and four optional subjects.
- For the students coming from the Cambridge board, an equivalent certificate from the I.B.C Islamabad is compulsory.
- Students belong to districts of Sindh
- Other than Sindh district’s domicile, will get admission on a quota basis.
Required Documents for the admissions
- SSC Certificate
- Detailed Marks/Provisional Certificate
- Last attended institute’s Character Certificate
- Certificate of Domicile
- Self/Father’s CNIC/B-form
- Color Photographs
- Quota Eligibility Certificates (Disable, etc)
SECCAP Merit Calculation Formula
- SECCAP will differentiate the students for colleges keeping in view the last classes exams marks.
- The admission of the student who passed his/her matric exams from Foreign Country, Technical Board, GCE/O Level, and his/her name is not included in the placement list of the concerned college shall be granted through claim orders.
- If any admission is granted below/beyond the merit in Karachi Region, the concerned college Principal will be responsible for it.
- O-levels student’s merit will be determined/calculated by converting their marks according to the formula given below;
a) Grade A*=90 A=85 B=75 C=65 D=55 E=45
- The mean value of all valid graded will be multiplied by 8.5 in order to calculate the equivalence marks.
- The Matriculation marks from Technical Board shall be converted as per the formula given below;
a) Max. Marks of Technical Board = 1150
b) Max. Marks of Component III of class 9 & 10 = 300
c) Max. Marks for evaluation A=1150-300= 850
d) Evaluation marks = (Obtained Marks) – (Obtained Marks in Component III)
If any student wants to apply for the change of subject and migration from one college to another, please read the SECCAP Admission Policy 2022 given at the end of this page.
How to Apply for SECCAP Admissions
Cancelation of Admission
SECCAP Sindh Colleges reserve the right to cancel the admission of the students under the following circumstances.
- Incorrect information on the admission form at any stage
- Any student fails to attend the college within 10 days of commencement of classes
- If any student is found struck off from any college on the disciplinary ground or professional agitator.
Download SECCAP Intermediate Admission Policy
If you want to check/download the SECCAP Intermediate Admission Policy online, please follow the link below. Thus, the complete SECCAP policy for intermediate admissions in the government colleges of Sindh can be downloaded here.