The Punjab Education Foundation PEF was established in 1991 under the Punjab Education Foundation Act and restructured in 2004 under the Punjab Education Foundation PEF Act-XII.
Apply for Punjab Education Foundation PEF Internships 2023
The Punjab Education Foundation PEF is a non-commercial and non-profit autonomous statutory body that encourages and promotes quality education for deserving children across the country.
PEF Internships 2023
Currently, the Punjab Education Foundation PEF has provided an opportunity for practical training to fresh graduates and postgraduates having a special aptitude for learning and producing maximum results. In this way, the foundation has invites applications from candidates who are willing to apply for PEF Internships 2023 for the recruitment of Interns for six months which will be extendable on a performance basis.
Related Post: KAUST VSRP Fully Funded Paid Internship Program 2023
Eligibility Criteria for PEF Internships 2023
Candidates who fulfill the following requirements are eligible to apply for PEF Internships 2023 registration.
- Age Limit: 30 years Maximum
- CNIC: Candidate must have valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Qualification: Masters or Bachelors (4 years) in Science, Business & Management Sciences, Social Sciences for HEC recognized university
- Domicile: Punjab
|Maximum 30 Years
|Masters or Bachelors (4 years) in Science, Business & Management Sciences, Social Sciences for HEC recognized university
|PKR 20,000/- per month
|6 Months (Extendable)
|Place of Posting
|Lahore, Rawalpindi & Multan Regional Offices
|Interns can be transferred anywhere in Punjab and frequent traveling is involved. TA/DA will be given for travel
How to Apply for PEF Internships 2023
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility requirements and who want to join PEF are advised to download the PEF Internships 2023 application form. The PEF Internships Application Form can be downloaded here.
- Download the PEF Internship Application Form;
- Fill the application form with accurate information;
- Scan the filled application form (Soft copy);
- Open your email browser (New Email);
- Write “Internship Application Form” in email subject;
- Attach the scanned copy of the application form and your updated CV;
- Send mail to email@example.com.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for PEF test/interview and no TA/DA will be given to candidates for test/interview.
PEF Internship duration will be extendable for another term of 6 months based on performance.
Important Instructions for PEF Interns
- The selection process will be based in Lahore, Rawalpindi, and Multan Regional Office.
- These positions are not fixed, interns can be transferred anywhere in Punjab and frequent traveling is involved. TA/DA will be given equivalent to office.
- The placement shall not confer any right of regular appointment nor shall such placement be regularized under any circumstances.
- On successful completion of internships, the candidate will be awarded the Internship Certificate by Punjab Education Foundation PEF.