If you are looking for a Chemistry Guess paper 2023 then you are on the right page. Recently, the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has announced the annual board exams.
2nd Year Chemistry Guess Papers 2023
As the exam date is coming, we are hereby providing chemistry guess papers for the ease of FSc students. The Chemistry guess paper is essential for every student studying in FSc. This is a quality guess paper for grade 12 2nd year. These 2nd-year chemistry Guess Papers are made purely by our professional and experienced educational team with hardworking. These guess papers will definitely helpful for all the FSc students and equally valid for all educational boards. If you will get prepared from these guess papers, you will get at least 50% marks in the FSc 12th class (2nd year).
2nd Year Guess Paper 2023 Chemistry
Chemistry subject is compulsory as well as a complex subject for FSc students. So, students keep trying to study the essential things like 2nd year guess paper 2023 chemistry, notes, chemistry model paper 2023 class 12, etc. at the time of annual exams. So, we have provided all these guess papers for chemistry.
2nd-year Chemistry Guess Papers Important Long Questions
Following are the 2nd-year Chemistry Guess Papers Important Long Questions. Read carefully in order to get good marks.
Chapter # 1
- Position of Hydrogen
- Periodic Trends (Ionization Energy)
Chapter # 2
- Peculiar behavior of lithium and beryllium and lithium
- Preparation of nelson and down cell
Chapter # 4
- Preparation of sulphuric acid
- Nitric acid
Chapter # 6
- Corrosion + Properties of transition elements
Chapter # 7
- Reforming + Cracking + Hybridization
- Classification of organic compounds + Isomerism
Chapter # 9
- Atomic orbital treatment
- Friedel craft reactions
Chapter # 10
- Sn 1 + Sn 2, E1 + E2
- Plus, conversions
Chapter # 11
- Preparation of Alcohol from molasses
- Reaction and preparation of phenol
Chapter # 12
- Aldol + Cannizzaro
Also read: How to Get Covid Vaccine Certificate From NADRA in Pakistan
2nd-year Chemistry Guess Papers Important Short Questions
Following are the 2nd-year Chemistry Guess Papers Important Short Questions. Please read carefully.
• Diamond may be a non-conductor but graphite may be a good conductor, Why?
• Define the ‘‘Electron Affinity”, Why is that the second electron affinity value positive?
• Why is that the first ionization energy of Mg greater than that of Na?
• What is that the Borax Bead Test?
• Why is dinitrogen oxide called Laughing gas? Explain.
• How is H3PO4 prepared on an outsized scale?
• How urea is ready from Ammonia?
• What are micronutrients required for the correct growth of plants?
• Give the significance of potash fertilizer
• How is hydraulic cement made? Why is gypsum added to the cement?
• HF may be a weak acid. Why?
• Write down four uses of chlorinated lime.
• How can chlorinated lime act as an oxidizing agent?
• What are polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons? Give two examples.
• Write the molecular formula of a) Naphthalene b) Diphenylmethane
• What is the reaction of benzene during Friedel Crafts reaction? Give the detailed mechanism of 1 reaction.
• What does one realize about ozonolysis?
• Differentiate between Homocyclic or Heterocyclic compounds.
• What are Amines and Imines? Give at least one example.
• Explain the geometrical isomerism with examples.
• Define the Cis-Trans Isomerism and give at least one example.
• Give the mechanism of SN1 reactions with details.
• Define nucleophile and substrate with an example, shortly.
• What is rectified spirit? How is ethyl alcohol obtained from it?
• Give oxidation of primary and secondary alcohols in detail.
Keep visiting this page for further latest news and updates about 2nd Year Chemistry Guess Papers 2023, 2nd Year Guess Paper 2023 Chemistry, 2nd-year Chemistry Guess Papers Important Long Questions, Important Short Questions.