UHS Provisional Merit Lists
The University of Health Sciences (UHS) released the provisional list for open merit MBBS/BDS Session 2020-21 on Saturday. These MBBS/BDS Merit Lists includes; Provisional Merit list for open merit MBBS/BDS sessional for 2020-2021 seats for Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahayan Medical and Dental College (SKZMDC), merit list for the session 2020-21 for nationals of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, and refugees of 1947 and 1989 and Provisional Merit List for open Merit MBBS/BDS seats for Public Sector Medical/Dental colleges of Punjab.
All the candidates who applied for admissions in MBBS and BDS programs and waiting for merit lists for the session 2020-21, can check online or download the latest and updated provisional merit lists on this page. candidates are advised to lodge a complaint if they found any mistake, lapse, fraud, error, or misrepresentation in these provisional lists uploaded by UHS. the complaint can be lodged before January 25, 2021, during office hours.
MBBS/BDS Merit List for SKZMDC
The University of Health Sciences (UHS), on Saturday, January 23, 2021, issued the provisional merit list for open merit MBBS/BDS sessional for 2020-2021 seats for Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahayan Medical and Dental College, Lahore.
Check the provisional merit list for open merit MBBS and BDS session 2020-21 online or download a PDF file.
Merit List for AJ&K and 1947-1989 Refugees
The UHS announced the provisional merit list for MBBS/BDS session 2020-21 for nationals of Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJ&K), and refugees of 1947 and 1989. The candidates from Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJ&K) and 1947-1989 refugees can check the provisional merit list of UHS online or download the file in PDF format.
Merit List for Punjab Medical & Dental Colleges
University of Health Sciences (UHS) issued the Provisional Merit List for open Merit MBBS/BDS seats for the session 2020-21 for Public Sector Medical/Dental colleges of Punjab. The candidates who applied for the medical degree programs can check the merit list MBBS/BDS online or download the PDF file.
UHS Important Notes
- These lists are absolutely provisional and are subject to correction, revision, and amendment in case of any error, omission, lapse, mistake, fraud, or misrepresentation that occurs or is brought to the notice of University Authorities within due time.
- Mere figuring in this Order of Merit shall not confer any right on the candidate if he/she is otherwise found ineligible on detection of any error/mistake/fraud/misrepresentation at any stage of admissions.
- Candidates can lodge a written complaint to the University of Health Sciences (UHS) authorities at this given link https://forms.uhs.edu.pk/admissioncomplaint against any error, omission, lapse, mistake, fraud, or misrepresentation in this provisional merit list by Monday, 25th January 2021 (before 05:00 PM).
- The candidate must attach documentary proof (e.g., result card, etc.) in support of his/her claim otherwise the complaint shall be rejected. Physical appearance is not allowed for this purpose due to COVID-19.
- No complaint/application shall be entertained that is received after 05:00 PM on 25th January 2021.
- After necessary corrections/amendments, the final merit list and selection lists of MBBS/BDS for session 2020-21 shall be displayed as per schedule.