The Sindh Police inviting applications for Police Constable BPS-5 and Lady Police Constable BPS-5 from the candidates having domicile of Sindh Province, in Special Protection Unit (SPU) through Pakistan Testing Service (PTS). All the applicants fulfilling the required criteria for Sindh Police jobs 2023 are eligible to apply for the vacant positions.
Apply for Sindh Police SPU Jobs 2023
Candidates holding domicile of any district of Sindh can apply for Constable and Lady Constable jobs in Sindh Police 2023. The age limit for SPU Sindh Police Jobs is 18-28 years while the Qualification requirement is Matric. Interested candidates are advised to apply for Sindh Police SPU Jobs 2023 through the PTS website before June 30, 2023.
also read: How to Get Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Online
SPU Sindh Police Jobs 2023 Details
The Special Protection Unit SPU Sindh Police jobs 2023 details are as under.
|Sr. No.||Vacant Position||Domicile||Qualification||Physical Standard||Age Limit|
|1||Police Constable BPS-5||Sindh Province||Matric||Height: 5’-5”||18-28 Years|
|Running: 1600 meters (7 Minutes)|
|2||Lady Constable BPS-5||Sindh Province||Matric||Height: 5’||18-28 Years|
|Walking: 800 meters (14 minutes)|
SPU Sindh Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
SPU Sindh Police Jobs eligibility criteria is as under;
- Min. Qualification: Matric
- Age Limit: 18-28 Years
- Domicile: Sindh (All Districts of Sindh Province)
How to Apply for SPU Sindh Police Jobs 2023
- Download the application form for SPU Sindh Police Jobs 2023 and Deposit Slip from the PTS website. www.pts.org.pk
- Pay Rs 290/- test fee in any online branch of HBL and UBL.
- Send the filled-up application form and copy of the test fee deposit slip to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad. (Don’t attach educational certificates)
Last Date to Apply for Sindh Police SPU Jobs 2023
The last date to apply for Sindh Police SPU Jobs 2023 is Wednesday, June 30, 2023. Pakistan Testing Service PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through courier services or received after the due date.