Nowadays everyone is wishing to go abroad or planning to visit foreign countries from Pakistan. If you are living in Pakistan and desire to visit Europe then a Schengen visa is best for you to Turn your dreams into reality and freely visit many countries with just one visa. You can find below the Schengen visa requirements from Pakistan and the most asked questions from the travellers.
How To Apply Online For Schengen Visa From Pakistan
If you are looking to apply for a Schengen visa in Pakistan, Follow the steps below.
- Firstly you need to consult a Schengen Visa Consultant or embassy to apply for an online Schengen Visa from Pakistan
- Prepare your documents from your consultant and submit them to the Schengen Embassy
- Make sure to Submit the correct document to the embassy to get the Schengen visa, If the embassy rejects your visa it means something false information or the document you provided.
- You can choose the Schengen zone from where you want to start your tour and you also select the Visa type, Short term visa, Tourism Visa, Business Visa or other visa offered by Schengen countries.
- Additionally there are other requirements such as an interview and medical exam you can contact your consultant for details.
Schengen Visa Requirements For Pakistan
If you have been never to Europe and planning to apply for a Schengen visa fulfil the Schengen visa requirements. Filled thin e Application requirements mentioned below.
- Visa application form
- Cover letter in which you provide information about why you are applying g for a visa and how long your stay is.
- Recent Passport size pictures
- Nadra ID Card
- Schengen travel visa insurance
- Proof of Accommodation you mu submit proof of the hotel reservation in which you stay during your Schengen visa timeframe.
- You must provide proof of financial means to get visa proper onto the bank account statement the in last 6 months with your documents
- under 18 visa holders must have a signed document from their guardians Father/mother)
Schengen Visa Fees In Pakistan
The Schengen Visa Fee for Pakistani citizens is 80 euros. Remember this fee is non-refundable you will not able to get your money back. If your visa is approved you can book your ticket from the travel agency. Children under the age of 6 are not included to pay the fees and teenagers have reduced fees for Schengen Visa Applications. If you have done all the steps and pay your fees a Pakistani Visa Holder can Visit the Following Schengen Countries Or Schengen zone (Spain, Italy, Germany, Norway, France, Greece, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Hungary, Iceland, Malta, Poland)
Frequently Asked Questions In Schengen Visa Interview
- Where are you going to stay (Hotel, with any family member or friends home) during your Schengen visa from Pakistan?
- Who will pay for Visit?
- Do you have any family members living in Europe?
- Are you married?
- what is your educational qualification?
You can apply online from the Schengen website Click here to apply for an online Schengen Visa from Pakistan and more details.