MAJU Karachi Spring 2021 Admissions
Muhammad Ali Jinnah University (MAJU) Karachi, announced the spring admissions 2021 in multiple fields. Check MAJU admissions for the spring 2021 semester online. These admissions are for Business Administration, Finance & Economics, Psychology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Bioscience and Biotechnology. Interested candidates can apply for admission based on eligibility criteria. Apply for MAJU Univeristy Admissions 2021 online through portal. Keep visiting for updates regarding MAJU Karachi Spring 2021 Admissions.
In this post you will get information about MAJU Karachi Spring 2021 Admissions, Admission Schedule Spring 2021, Admission Procedure to Apply for MAJU Spring-2021,Composition of Online Admission Test MAJU, Guidelines for Online Admission Test MAJU, MAJU Merit List Composition, Application Processing Fee and Admission Fee for Bachelors Program, Masters Program (including BS AF – P, BBA – P, and MCS) and Doctoral Program. Eligibility Criteria for admissions, MAJU Merit List Preparation, Sample Admission Test Papers and much more.
Admission Schedule Spring 2021
|Open House||February 20, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||February 20, 2021|
|Admission Test||February 21, 2021|
|Last Date to apply for Scholarships / Financial Assistance||February 27, 2021|
|Orientation||February 27, 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||March 1, 2021|
Admission Procedure to Apply for MAJU Spring-2021
- STEP 1 : Apply for MAJU Spring 2021 online at https://admissions.maju.edu.pk/
- STEP 2 : Create your login Account on https://admissions.maju.edu.pk/.
- STEP 3 : Fill the form accurately in 4 Steps i.e. fill personal information, program priority, academics information (Metric, Intermediate for Bachelors Program, Metric, Intermediate & Bachelors for master’s Program & Metric, Intermediate, Bachelors & Master’s for PhD Program) and final submission of application.
- STEP 4 : Submit the filled application form.
- STEP 5 : Now pay the Application Processing Fee by PAY ONLINE OR APF CHALLAN option through your login Portal. If you are paying APF online, you need to copy the “Receipt No” available at APF challan or download APF Challan to use it as Challan No.
- STEP 6 : After the Application processing Fee is paid, your Admit card will be visible on your MAJU admission portal with your Test Date and Time. Within 7 days, You will receive login ID and login password for the admission test from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STEP 7 : After the test is successfully conducted, your MAJU test result 2021 will be provided to you through a text message or email.
- STEP 8 : In case of successfully clearing the Online admission test, you can download Offer Letter and Tuition Fee Challan for the first semester.
- STEP 9 : For any Scholarship or if you require Financial Assistance, please feel free to contact MAJU at email@example.com
Important Note : In case of any query please feel free to contact MAJU on their helpline 0348-111-6258/021-111-87- 87-87 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University MAJU Admission Test 2021 comprises of 2 Components that are given below:
- Online Admission Test
Composition of Online Admission Test MAJU
No. of Questions
|English (like Vocabulary, Antonym Grammar Analogy, Synonym, Comprehension)||
|Mathematics (like Geometry, Arithmetic Algebra)||
|Analytical (like Critical Thinking, Deductive and Inductive Logic||
Guidelines for Online Admission Test MAJU
- Online Admission Test will be held on Tuesday and Saturday respectively.
- Admissions Office schedules the Online Admission Test after the Online Admission Form is received by each student.
- Each student shall login on the link provided in email, at least 1 Hour before the start time of the exam.
- The time duration of online test will be only 60 minutes, which includes 20 minutes of Setup and Instructions time and 40 minutes Online Test.
- All applicants responsible to ensure Stable Internet and Power connections.
- The Online test can be taken on any device including Smartphone, Tablet, Computer, Laptop.
- All applicants shall receive date and time of Interview appointment. The Interviews shall be held after the Online Admission Test has been conducted. All the connectivity details shall be communicated to applicants via Email.
- All applicants shall be required to show ORIGINAL academic certificates on camera at the time of Interview and submit scanned copies of certificates via Email.
- The students, who want to appear for Test and Interview physically on same day, can also do so by informing the Admission Office Staff. Such students shall have to follow Covid SOPs. The University shall conduct their Test and Interviews in properly sanitized examination rooms by maintaining social distance protocols.
MAJU Merit List Composition
The Admissions Merit List MAJU is calculated based on following parameters:
- Interview – 40% Weight
- Online Admission Test – 35% Weight
- Past Academic Performance – 25% Weight
Application Processing Fee
The application processing fee for MAJU admissions is Rs. 1,000/- which is non refundable and non transferrable.
The one time admission fee for MAJU admissions is Rs. 15000/- which is payable once at the time of admission and is non refundable, non transferrable.
The fee for Bachelor Programs i.e. Business Administration, Finance & Economics, Psychology, Computer Science and Software Engineering is Rs. 4,250 / Cr. Hr.
While the fee for Bachelor Programs i.e. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Bioscience and Biotechnology is Rs. 4,750 / Cr. Hr.
Masters Program (including BS AF – P, BBA – P, and MCS)
The fee for Masters Programs i.e. Business Administration, Finance & Economics, Psychology, Computer Science and Software Engineering is Rs. 4,500 / Cr. Hr.
While the fee for Masters Programs i.e. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Bioscience and Biotechnology is Rs. 5,000 / Cr. Hr.
The fee for Doctoral Programs i.e. Business Administration, Finance & Economics, Psychology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Bioscience and Biotechnology is Rs. 7000 / Cr. Hr.
Fee is based on enrolled Credit Hours. It is subject to change based on general inflation.
- 60% marks in FSc Pre- Engineering for admissions in Engineering Programs .
- Inter Pre-Medical or FSC/ICS/A-Level with Maths or equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate for admissions in BS Computer Science and BS Software Engineering programs.
- 40% marks in FSc Pre-Medical or Pre-Engineering for admissions in BS Biosciences & BS Biotechnology program.
- 40% marks in Intermediate or equivalent for admissions in BS Psychology program.
- 40% marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- BS Economics program requires 12 Years of education or Equivalent with 40% in annual for admissions in BS Accounting & Finance and BBA programs.
- 14 years of education leading to a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 for admissions in MCS program.
- 16-year degree minimum 2.00/4.00 CGPA or 50% marks in annual system for admissions in MBA program.
- 16-year relevant degree with minimum 2.00/4.00 CGPA or equivalent for admissions in MS programs.
- MS/MPhil degree in relevant discipline with minimum 3.00/4.00 CGPA or equivalent for admissions in PhD programs.
MAJU Merit List Preparation
- For all the BS and BBA Programs, weights would be assigned for merit list preparation is as under:
- For all Graduate/MBA programs, weights would be assigned for merit list preparation is as under:
|16 years degree||50%|
- For all PhD programs, weights would be assigned for merit list purposes is as under:
|16 years degree||15%|
|18 years degree||15%|