The National Database and Registration Authority NADRA will issue the Covid-19 immunization certificate for people who have taken both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and they want to get the Immunization Certificate.
How to Get Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Online
If you have taken both doses of COVID-19 Vaccine and don’t know how to get Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate? Don’t worry, here are guidelines to get a coronavirus vaccine certificate.
Procedure to get Immunization Certificate
By following the instructions given below, the people of Pakistan will be able to get Immunization Certificate online after taking two doses of the Covid-19 vaccination.
- Visit the official website of NADRA or click on the link given below; https://nims.nadra.gov.pk/nims/registration
- Click on the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate button.
- Provide the required information including CNIC No and CNIC Issuance Date.
- The terms and conditions page will be opened; Click on Accept button.
- Pay the Covid-19 Certificate/Immunization Certificate fee of Rs. 100/- via credit or debit card.
- Fill in the required information properly, and finally, take the print of the receipt.
- Review your information provided online, and Download the Covid-19 vaccine certificate by clicking on the download button.
Note: You can also get the hard copy of the Covid-19 vaccine certificate / Immunization Certificate by visiting the nearest NADRA office. For the complete procedure to get the Covid-19 vaccine certificate / Immunization Certificate please visit the link below.
Keep visiting for further details about How to Get Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Online, Procedure to get Immunization Certificate, and Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate / Immunization Certificate fee.