Cardiopulmonary resuscitation CPR is the main training in first aid. Its purpose is to maintain the blood flow to the brain and heart. In this article, you will learn the details of CPR Cardiopulmonary resuscitation Training In the Syllabus. Keep scrolling Newspress.Pk for more information.
CPR Training In Syllabus First Aid
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation CPR is a life-saving action that increases the chances of survival. Basic first aid CPR training is a must.
- and CPR
CPR Cardiopulmonary resuscitation works on the principle of 30 compression of the chest and 2 Rescue breathing or mouth-breathing(mouth to mouth). 5 cycles of CPR maximum takes 2 minutes. The emergency first aid course syllabus covers:
- Roles and responsibilities of the first aider
- Asses the situation and act safely
How To Perform CPR Steps
- Step 1 Check the breathing of the person
- Call 911
- Step 3 Adjust body to perform chest compressions
- Perform chest compressions 30 Compressions roughly in 2 minutes.
Visit this link for CPR training