University of Education, Lahore
The University of Education, Lahore established in 2002 through an Ordinance issued by the Governor of Punjab, was created out of several leading teacher training institutions working all across Punjab. It comprises nine Campuses and three functional Divisions situated in;
- Division of Science and Technology (Township Campus, Lahore, and Bank Road Campus, Lahore)
- Division of Arts and Social Sciences, (Lower Mall Campus, Lahore, and Bank Road Campus, Lahore)
- Division of Education (Township Campus, Lahore, and Bank Road Campus, Lahore)
- Dera Ghazi Khan
Visiting Faculty Jobs 2021
Currently, we are in search of suitable candidates for each Campus / Division as Visiting Faculty for the subjects offered in the concerned Campuses / Divisions for Spring Semester 2021. Apply online at 2021 Jobs for the Post of Visiting Faculty at the University of Education. (For subjects detail please visit UE website www.ue.edu.pk)
Qualification Required for Visiting Faculty
The Minimum Qualification required for the Visiting Faculty is M.Phil / MS in the relevant field.
Note: The UE PhD scholars are not eligible to work as Visiting Faculty.
How to Apply for the Post of Visiting Faculty
- Interested candidates are required to apply online at web.ue.edu.pk/jobs
- Fill the online application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission of the application form.
- Candidates are required to print system-generated fee challan and deposit fee of Rs. 500/- in any branch of the Bank of Punjab. The candidate should keep the deposited system-generated fee challan for the record.
- Online applications submitted without deposited fee challan will not be entertained.
- The deposited challan amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- For any Technical Assistance regarding On-Line Application Submission, please call at 042-99262218 during office hours.
- The candidate should apply for only 1 Campus / Division at a time. However, if the applicant wants to apply for some other Campus / Division, he should apply separately and deposit a separate fee for each application form.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 08.02.2021 (within office hours).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.